Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2019
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival will be held on the 25th and 26th May 2019 and entry is open now. There are 9 different events listed below:
- The EMF Marathon, this course was voted the fastest marathon in the UK by Runners World, ideal if it’s your first marathon or you are looking for a PB. The Edinburgh Marathon has sold out every year since 2008 and is the second largest marathon in the UK, behind only London.
- The EMF Half Marathon follows the marathon course which was voted the fastest marathon in the UK by Runners World, ideal if it’s your first half marathon or you are looking for a PB. The Edinburgh Half Marathon has sold out every year since 2012 and is one of the largest half marathons in the UK.
- The EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay is an opportunity for a team of 4 runners to take part in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival. The 26.2 miles is split into 4 legs, each runner will run one leg.
- The EMF 10K is an increasingly popular race distance, a great step-up for those who have completed a 5K in the past, but aren’t quite ready for the half marathon distance. Age: 15 years or over. Sat at 9 am.
- The EMF 5K is a great start to your running journey and a chance to be part of the biggest running festival in Scotland. Age: 11 years and over.
- The EMF Junior 5K is the perfect way for teenagers to get involved in EMF Weekend. Age: 11-18 year olds.
- The EMF Junior 2K is for 9-12 year olds. The junior races are a fantastic way to get children active and encourage them to get involved in running. - SOLD OUT
- The EMF Junior 1.5K is for 6-8 year olds. - SOLD OUT
- The EMF Kids’ Kilometre is for 3-6 year olds.
You can choose how much you pay/raise:
** pay £25 entry fee with no sponsorship requirement
** pay £5 entry fee and raise a minimum of £50 in sponsorship.
For more information and to enter click here.
|Event End Date||26-05-2019|
|Cut off date||01-05-2019|